- Superior 2 x 6 wood exterior construction.
- Below grade exterior walls are insulated to R20 in townhomes and 8plexes. All above grade exterior walls are insulated to R24. Ceilings with blown insulation to R50 in townhomes and 8plexes. Superior insulated roof assembly with 60 minute fire rating in 4 story buildings.
- Low E Thermopane vinyl windows as per plan. All opening windows are screened.
- Tongue and groove sub flooring glued and screwed to floor joists.
- Townhome basement walls includes 2×4 strapping on exterior walls and 2×2 strapping on party wall.
- One elevator in the 56 unit building and two elevators in the 72 unit building.
- Floor to floor sound attenuation mat and cementitious topping to exceed building code requirements in four story buildings and 8 plex between suites.
- Suites separated by double insulated walls for superior sound proofing
Yonge Station is an exciting new community at the corner of Yonge Street and Madelaine Drive in Barrie’s up and coming South end. It’s on a main corridor to Barrie just minutes from Barrie South GO Station. Yonge Station is host to landmark art from internationally renowned artist Ron Baird, creator of Barrie’s famous Spirit Catcher. Yonge Station has 2 Condo buildings, 6 Townhome buildings and 4 Eight-plexes. Each of the buildings has a name inspired by our train theme!